Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

12/13/09 News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: 12/13/09 News   Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Alright, not really much is new, but I have found a way to make tutuorials, but I haven't figured out how to post them, so if you want to watch one, PM me a request for a question, and I'll email it to you. Smile
Always Updating, Admin

Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Why don't you just send the links in a news letter even though you already sent the one for Decemeber out?
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Because, the newsletter is about site updates, not how the site works. If you want to learn how to do something on the site, you need to log on, and ask, not wait for the newsletter.

Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:00 pm

But it informs members and if you don't know how to use the site how are you going to know to look at this page? It is easier to email everyone since many people know how to read an email! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:43 pm

A newsletter is not a "how to", it is a email or other message that gives a brief few paragraphs about things of major intrest on a site, about a club, or other group or activite. If someone wants a "how to", they need to ask a question, and not wait for it to be given to them.

Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 pm

well then send a non related newsletter about your video.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 pm

One, never tell Admin what to do.
Two, I will do what I see fit for my own website.
The most I will do about my videoes in the newsletter is state that I am making them. Why should you care about them anyways, madier1095, you are a mod, and should know everything about posting already.

Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Well i know that Hunter, Kkk, and Cheyann-your-love don't understand how to either read posts or reply to them so if they can't read the posts it would be pointless to put it on here when they are unsure of how to read posts.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Madier, until you are a Admin, don't tell me how to do my job. I know exactly what I am going to do, so don't tell me to do other wise. Regular members have to respect the mods, but the mods have to remember to respect me. Arguing with Admin may cost your position.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12/13/09 News   

Back to top Go down

12/13/09 News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1