Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wild Horse PG-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Sundancer stamped his foot with impatents, "Please look, I was captured by these humans. they are different than others. They think wisely and are smart. They will not purse us if we run. They came on foot with no vehicals or horses. If we ran only for a few minutes we would have gone to far for them to purse us on foot."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Azane turn to Sundancer,"You are not the only one who has seen humans. If anything, we know more about them than you do. We had a few in our old herd, and know plenty about them. And they all have one flaw: They act too big for themselves, and look past the obvious. Even if we did run, they could track us, by the tracks we left, or dogs. We have to think of something." She looked around, and that's when it hit her. The ground was a bit wet here and there, from where they had dried from crossing the river. And because of the shade from the grass, it was still wet, and muddy. She pushed Breeze through, and smiled. The mud was the same color as the grass as it dried, and it stuck to Breeze's coat. She rolled through it, and her noticed, she couldn't smell Breeze. Her scent was caught in the mud. She smiled,"Now, if they see us, they'll think they saw ghosts!"

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Sundancer couldn't speak, he didn't know how to get it through to Azane that these humans were different. they thought everything through. But he rolled in the grass to.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Azane knew Sundancer was frustated. She grinned, she knew humans thought things through. The other humans had done that too. Asking for trust with the herd, they got in, then...it was over. They were betrayed. She knew enough about the humans to see this would work. She turned to Wind.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Sundancer froze as he saw the humans walking. As he had thought they were alone, just the three of them. He tried to stop shaking, afraid it would move the grass.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Azane whisper in Sundancer's ear,"Don't panic, breath low." She pushed Breeze away, and nudged Sundancer to follow. She looked at Breeze,"Once you can't see me any more, run, as hard as you can." Frightened, Breeze nodded, and walked away. Azane wasn't going to leave Wind, so she waited.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Sundancer rested his nose so that he could just feel Breeze next him, he calmed down a little.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Breeze wondered why Sundancer was so skiddish. She had been captured by the humans too, for a short while, but she wasn't that scared of them. She whispered,"Calm down, Sun, my parents are going to take care of the humans. We'll be fine."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Sundancer knew she was right, but he couldn't calm down. Memories of what had happened before flashed throughhis head. the whip, the pain. He shuddered.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Breeze glanced back. She couldn't see her mom any more, and she looked at Sundancer,"Let's go!" She burst into a full gallop, going as fast as she could.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Wind rolled quickly,"Lets go,but we have to run the other way,keep them off the trail.Come on Azane!"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 am

Azane nodded, and brushed through the grass the other way, and when she had made sure she was going a different way from Breeze, and started into a gallop. She heard calls behind her, and she hit hard, making a sharp turn, and another, and another, until she was running with a slant towards Breeze, but they wouldn't meet for a long while, the slope was so steep. When they got close, she did another swerving pattern, until the slowed. When she knew Breeze was ahead, she turned around, straight towards the humans, and leapt their heads, and then sharp, and darted again, this time parallel (but some ways behind, and to the left) to Breeze. When she heard the men panting from trying to keep up (not that they ever did really well at that), she broke into a full gallop until she knew Breeze was just to her right. She slowed down, and started to pick her way through the long grass (which by now was much higher), torwards her daughter, making sure she didn't leave a track, and to renew the mud, when she could, and that the grass didn't bend. She found the track that Breeze and Sundancer had been on, and in their flight, the grass had been bent down in places. She got to work, pushing the grass back up, and mixing the track with others. She turned, and started to trotted along the way that Breeze and Sundancer had taken, making sure she didn't leave anything behind, and using all the highest caution she could with going unseen, unheard, and unsmelt.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am

Sundancer was panting. He was scared and tired and he had no clue where they were going, but all the same he had no desire to stop. He looked ahead and saw breeze a few feet in front.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 am

Breeze collasped. She couldn't go farther. But then, her energy came back, and she sat up straight. She heard something in the grass. She stopped, and backing into the tall grass. Then out popped her mom. Breeze smiled,"Mom! What are you doing? Wouldn't you lead them to us?" Azane, tired and panting, shook her head,"No, I sent them south, they are heading away, far away." Breeze cocked her head,"But aren't we heading south too?" Azane laughed,"No, no dear. I mean, yes, we are heading south, but that's an exprassion of mine. The humans are headed for the river, where they'll have a nice surprise. I'm sure they'll find out what that thing was faster than us."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 am

Sundancer would have laughed but he was to tired. He layed down and flopped over onto his side, panting.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 am

Azane glanced back, and then back at the other two,"I don't know how far behind Wind is, but we have to get moving. A lot slower than before, so we can't be followed or found, but we do need to get away from here. You two managed to make a lot of signs of horse crossings, and not all fowl maybe friendly." She looked up at the sky, and then nudge them away from the track. She showed Breeze and Sundancer how to step lightly here and there without leaving a scent or sign. She started to lead the way a bit aways from the track, with Breeze right behind her. She found a place where the grass was tall, and young, so it didn't bend easily. She smiled, and Breeze laid down.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am

Sundancer followed slowly, but he did as Azane said and stepped lightly.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 am

Azane smiled at Sundancer,"You can rest now. We don't have a trail that can be followed, and we must wait for Wind now."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 am

Quietly he laid down and closed his eyes. He needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 am

Azane looked back towards the track they had left, straining to hear Wind coming.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 am

Sindancer was tired and hungry, and scared, but he just laid there. He feet were numb from running so fast and hard. "What do we do after Wind gets here."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Azane, too nervous about her mate to feel tired, said,"Keep going. We can't stay here, and we have to find a place that's safe where we can live. We will have to keep moving. This plain has to end somewhere, and that somewhere could be far enough away from the humans."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Sundancer stood and shook the grass off his coat, it iched and he scratched his back. Then he looked a Azane, ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Breeze looked up at Sundancer,"Calm down. We don't have to get moving for a while, Sun. If anything, keep watch, make sure nothing is coming."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 pm

"oh." he remained standing but relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   

Back to top Go down

Wild Horse PG-13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top