Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wild Horse PG-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Breeze sighed, and trying to make conversation,"So, where are you from, Sun?"

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:38 pm

He looked at kicked the ground apsently, "I don't know, somewhere with mountians. My mom and dad ran the herd until the humans came."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Breeze nodded,"Oh...was your herd big?"

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:49 pm

"No, it was small." He looked behind him.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Breeze looked at the ground. She had known there were other herds, but she could never really believe it. She had heard of other herds, the ones that her birth herd had been from, all the old herds, like her father and mother were from. She looked around the grass. She almost thought she saw ghosts of horses running through this plain, when the grass was low, and there was freedom in the wild. But then the horses stopped coming, and the grass grew. Breeze wondered about these anceint herds.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Sundancer nibbled at the grass, it tasted good. He ate a little bit of it.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Breeze lifted her head,"Hey, Sun, does this place feel ancient to you?"

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:37 pm

He looked up, "Kind of, but it sure doesn't taste ancient."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Breeze shook her mane,"It feels like there use to be horses here, or atleast, something use to live here."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Sundancer continued to munch on the grass but made a sign on the affirmitive to Breeze.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Breeze wondered what, but just then she heard something move. She pricked her ears, and heard Azane by her side. Some thing was there.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Sundancer froze and remained motionless. He waited.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Twilight stiffened. He motioned his tail to Wind Spirit,"There are a few horses up there. We have to show them that we're friendly." Wind Spirit cocked her heads,"Why?" Twilight growled,"Because I said too, Spirit, now get out there." Wind Spirit whinned, but nodded. Soie walked up,"What happens if they don't trust her?" Twilight said,"Then we run. We aren't here to eat, this place is running with better prey than horses. We should help them. Neither us or them care for humans, so why not travel together." Soie nodded, and the two turned to Spirit.

Wind Spirit stepped closer to the horses. The bigger black mare lowered her head, her ear laied back,"Who are you?" Wind Spirit lowered her head in respect,"I, or my friends, mean no harm to you or your herd. We know this land well, and we would like to help you." The mare raised her head a bit,"What is your name?" Wind Spirit was surprised she was asked that question,"Wind Spirit." The mare turned to the two foals nearby,"Don't worry, this fox decends from a line of honorable animals. They may be meat eaters, but they honor animals like horses, and aid them." Wind Spirit looked over her shoulder, and saw Twilight nod his head, and Wind Spirit, not knowing, just went along with it. Soie and Twilight walked up behind her, though the mare didn't show any signs of fear. She nodded her head,"I'm Azane, and this is my daughter, Shadow Breeze, and my son, Sundancer." She smiled at both of them.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Sundancer was about to correct when he though better of it.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Azane looked back at the three animals,"Why do you want to help us?" Twilight stood,"Because, we have nothing to do, this place is long and wide, and few animals cross the plains anymore, so why not help some horses cross it." Azane nodded, believing him,"Alright, but we're waiting for my mate, Wind Feather. You could keep watch, if you will." Twilight nodded,"Of course. Soie, Spirit, scent out any danger, and keep an eye open for another horse."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Sundancer eyed the wolf and lepord suspisously, but there was somrthing he liked about the fox. Maybe he just was glad that it was smaller than him.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Soie and Wind Spirit disappeared into the grass. Twilight laid down a ways away from the horses, though he was wide awake, and listening. Azane looked at Breeze, who trusted animals a lot easier, and Sundancer,"Don't worry. My nephew was raised by a wolf, and he turned out fine. Mostly." Breeze said,"You mean Rio?" Azane nodded her head.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Sundancer turned his head, "What do you mean, mostly?"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Azane laughed,"It was a joke. He was perfectly fine." She turned her head, remembering Rio was dead.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

"oh, ok." Sundancer returned to eating the grass.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Azane turned back to watching for Wind.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Every now and then Sundancer would glance at the wolf in front of him. Unsure about what to think of him.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Twilight rolled his eyes, and went into a half sleep.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Sundancer walked over to a tree and looked out across the plain. Its size made him feel small.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Soie walked up when he saw Sundancer,"Big, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   

Back to top Go down

Wild Horse PG-13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next