Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wild Horse PG-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:54 am

Breeze buzzed in,"You didn't see the monster that tried to get Daddy?" Azane looked at Wind,"I think we may still be able to feel magic too, since we know what it is, we know the difference between ill and iller, if that makes sense."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:56 am

"No I saw nothing."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Azane sighed, and looked at Wind,"What was it? I only saw it through the corner of my eye." Breeze pranced around, the danger of what had just happened had passed, though she didn't go towards the river.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Wind shook his head,"Look at my legs,boy.See the blood,the creature that was singing it's fowl song did this.Where we were,whoever that was did this."He shook his head.

"Azane,I agree,we seem like the only thing changed is our powers have left us..."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 am

Azane nodded,"And looks...in ways. Do you think they thing has been following us, or it lives there? It followed you a bit, maybe it's some work of the humans that took the herd."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:17 am

Sundancer's knees failed him at the words 'humans', "Please don't talk of the humans."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:33 am

Azane frowned,"I'm sorry, but if they are chasing us, or hunting us, and so on, then we must discuss the best way to get away, for the safety of the herd. No one here, I believe, likes to talk about them, but it's a subject we have to talk about to live."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:54 am

Sundancer rested his nose on the ground and breathed in the smell of grass. He tried to not listen to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:57 am

Breeze bounced over to Sundancer,"Look how tall the grass is! It's almost as tall as me!" She was thinking herself a lot taller than she really was, but it was tall grass. Breeze looked around, listening. The grass was calming, and refreshing. But she knew there would be a lot of walking ahead.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 am

Sundancer smiled and stood up, "Look its taller than!"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 am

Breeze smiled, thinking she had found a new friend.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:28 am

"Do you want to race?" He looked over to a tree that was maybe ten yards away, "We could go to the tree and back."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Breeze saw the tree, it was off the plains. She shook her head,"I didn't like the ichy feeling from the river, I don't want to go back near it."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Sundancer said, "Okay. hey look at this!" On the ground right in front of his feet was a catipilar that was crawling around.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Breeze nosed the caterpillar. She laughed as it tickled her nose. She sneezed, and laughed. She straightened up, and looked around. She wanted to get going, and see more of the world.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Sundancer nibbled at the tops of the grass, which came just above his nose. He was starved and wanted to sleep, but he also didn't want to be almost left begind again.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Breeze shook herself, and raced around a bit. She knew they were about to go on an 'adventure', and she wanted to be wide awake all the way through.

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Sundancer wandered around and watched as Breeze played with herself. He shivered as an imaginary breeze blew over him. They were close, to close. He stood tense and breathing heavy straining to hear. There was nothing but he could feel them coming closer.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Breeze stopped short, and looked at Sundancer,"Is something wrong?"

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:07 pm

"There here. The humans. their close, I don't know how close." He smelled the air no sent, no noise, just a gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Breeze pricked her ears, and looked around. She obviously didn't have the same feeling to sense humans that Sundancer had, but she still felt on edge now. But that feeling passed, and she smiled,"Don't worry, they can't find us here, if they get too close, we can just hide in the grass, it's so tall it could cover us up."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Sundancer remained tense and listened with all his might. So faint he thought he imagined it, until he heard it again, more distinct. It was the voices of humans. Not just any humans, the tall, tough skinned, hard headed humans that had captured him. He started shaking and he turned on his heels and ran to Azane. "The humans are coming!"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Azane turned, and listened. Faintly, she could hear them. She felt herself tense, and Breeze rushed to her side. She looked at Wind,"If we run now, they'll hear us, but if we don't they'll catch us, and we can't turn back, or we'll face the thing that is a the river. Which leave us with outsmarting them."

Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Sundancer looked up at Azane, "These humans can not be out smarted. They will out smart us. But they have come on foot, so we could easily out run them."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Azane looked at Sundancer, square in the eye,"There are things you don't know. We have escaped the humans, we have outsmarted them many times. You don't know the deepth of those who you are dealing with, neither those who chase you, or those you run with." Azane looked at Breeze, knowing the filly wouldn't be able to run long,"They can still follow us, and catch up while we rest."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horse PG-13   

Back to top Go down

Wild Horse PG-13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next