Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Bambi smiled.
"That's a great idea! I never knew such a plan could come from a sport like football." she giggled, taking another bite and swallowing.
"So, do we have our own positions?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Jason grinned, "I'm afraid that's classified information." He took a bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Bambi huffed, playfully narrowing her eyes.
"Classified?!" she questioned, then joked, "We are teammates, how can you have something classified and not tell me? I thought we were friends!"
She giggled, taking another bite of her sandwhich.
"You, Jason McDonald, are not nice." she said in a kidding manner, sticking her tongue out in a childish way.
Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 am

Jason laughed and pulled out a folder from his bag, "See it says classified."
Back to top Go down
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Bambi snatched the folder, looked at it, and gave it back, huffing to herself.
"Not fair." she mummbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Jason laughed and took another bite of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Bambi ate the last bite of her sandwhich and smiled at Jason.
"Well Mr. I'm-To-Cool-To-Show-Bambi-What's-In-The-Folder-Because-It's-Oh-So-Magicly-Classified," she took a momment to remind herself to breathe, "hurry up and finish your food, so that we may soon preform this oh-so-spectacular plan of yours."
She stretched, then looked at the remaining two of her teammates, nodding her head to them as well.
Back to top Go down
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 pm

ooc: In light of vintage RP day here's a summary for old and (hpoefully) new characters: SO...the 42nd COTF has deployed and landed in the hot zone. They have covered a large amount of ground but still have about 50 miles until they are within sight of the DEB. They had a close brush with an enemy camp and were almost spotted by a Russian helicopter. On the first night they took shelter in a cave to rest, but upon awaking found themselves trapped. An enemy agent must have known they were there because the cave door was blocked by a pile of boulders. It took a few hours and cost them precious time, but the team was able to escape. Now they are stopped in some shade for a quick lunch. But they will be moving out soon...

Jason smiled a little and placed the folder back in his backpack. "You shouldn't be in such a rush 'miss I-almost-passed-out-on-the-desert-floor'. This could be our last stop for a while, in about ten miles we'll enter the 'warm zone'."
Lucy shifted uneasily,"Warm zone?" Jason nodded, "It covers an area roughly 20 miles. There should be larger numbers of enemy scouts and patrols, because once we cross into the warm zone, we are only 30 miles from the flag." At this Lucy felt her hands start to shake, even though she tried to stop them. Jason grabbed one and said in a gentler voice than he usually used, "Hey, it'll be fine. Your not the one who needs to worry. Shadow's on our team."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE THE FLAG (PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6