Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Damneon pulled the object out, saying, "No, this is my credit card. Wasn't sure if it was going to make it through." He pulled his jacket over his chest a bit, saying, "And no, no one should recognize me. I haven't been able to switch since I got here, so no one should know who I am."

Damneon nodded to Eve. "Lead the way."

Back to top Go down
Kama-sempai
Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 pm

"A demon with a credit card. That's kinda cool. I think it's a little funny. No clue why.
*Luke put his hands in his pockets and walked next to Evelyn. He did feel slightly unnerved, after all there was a demon-well half demon with them, and he had heard myth that they were slightly stronger than ghosts. He only thought slightly, to make himself feel better, he heard tell they were on a whole other level than a ghost. He wasn't sure they'd be able to fight him should he become their enemy. He began thinking of worse case scenarios and hoped none would come to pass. He certainly didn't want to cross Damneon anymore though.*
Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Evelyn began walking with the two boys, but she gazed at Luke. She had a feeling he wasn't too trusting of Damneon (call it women's intuition). So she threw him a small smile hoping he would catch on that she didn't think there was too much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Damneon walked in pace with Eve, asking, "So, this Danny Phantom guy lives here too, huh? Hard not to hear about such a famous figure, no matter what you are. What's he like? Not sure how much you want to talk about him, but he is considered a hero. Considering my position…ah, I like to keep tabs on those kinds of characters."

Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oh you're in for it now. Once you get him started there's no end..." Evelyn said as shook her head at Luke. Danny Phantom. His favourite person of all time.
Back to top Go down
Kama-sempai
Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:16 pm

*Luke caught his friends smile and returned it, then heard Damneon's question.*
"Oh man he's so freaking cool! He was the first half ghost/Half human ever! He's saved our world and the Ghost zone to many times to count! He fought the ghost king when even some of the most powerful ghosts wouldn't, out of fear. He's stopped some weird goth dude from turning the world into some horror movie carnival, and he even saved the world from ending from a meteor strike. He's the strongest ghost in the world right now.

*He grinned. The kind of goofy grin that showed he was imagining being that awesome.*

Ooc: I didn't mention his defeat of his evil future self since after he beat him, Clockwork said that Dan Phantom exists outside of time now, which implies that he doesn't exists anymore, but does, it's just that no one else knows of him except clockwork and the observants .
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 pm

"Yeah, yeah, all that the heroic stuff, right, but what is he like?" Damneon asked. "I mean, come on. You can't live in the same town and not know this guy. And you certainly can't considering you're Halfa's too. Have you bothered to ask him if he'll train you?"

Taking a few steps forward, Damneon walked backwards in front of them (notably barefoot from this angle, but he didn't seem to notice), saying, "I mean, the guy can't live forever. No one can. You don't think he's going to want, I don't know, some sort of legacy to make sure all his hard work doesn't go to waste? Or you simply haven't bothered to meet him?"

Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Evelyn chuckled at her friend a bit. He could get so worked up when talking about Danny Phantom. It was cute.
But then she blushed a bit. Did she just think he was cute?
Evelyn cleared her throat a little and said, "Yeah, we've actually met him before. He was a really cool guy."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Damneon turned around, mumbling to himself, "Cool guy, that's a perfect help." He shook his head, and sighed. The sad thought reminded him of something. He asked, "Is there a pay phone near by? There's someone I need to call. We haven't talked in a while."

Back to top Go down
Kama-sempai
Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:33 pm

*Luke gave an irritated look. He didn't notice Evelyn's blushing, he was kinda oblivious that way*
"I was too shy and embarrassed to ask for training...BESIDES, he's got his own stuff going on! I can't constantly bother him with 'Hey, help me learn the Ghostly Wail! What age could you finally clone yourself??' I didn't wanna annoy him either. And well sure no one lives forever...but I mean then he'll just be a full ghost, you know. Besides, he's got his family, and then theres us, who will be full ghosts when it's our time to go too. I guess I'm saying he won't exactly need a legacy, and if he did and wanted it to be us, he'd have let us know."

*He pondered his own explanation...He more than likely confused himself. Then looked at Damneon*
"I've got a cell phone. You want to use that?"
Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:35 pm

"Yeah. And if you must know, I bet he would train us if we asked. I've just never really bothered and honestly we don't really need it. Luke and I defeated my father, a very evil ghost bent on taking over the world, all by ourselves.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:46 pm

"You don't want this number on your phone," Damneon said.

"And I never said you couldn't handle yourselves, but at the same time..." Damneon went on. "There are more than just evil ghosts in the world. And there are more than just ghosts that are dangerous. You've considered Hunters entirely, right? They're learning just as quickly as you. What happens when some Hunter wants to take that shiny hero title, and makes sure no ghost is ever going to stop them?"

"I mean, don't listen to the guy who saw empires rise and fall. He obviously knows nothing about how things swing back and forth, or seen it happen before," Damneon added. "Maybe you're headed to this wonderful era of peace, and everything I'm talking about is pointless. But you got to admit, you really doubt evil's going to stop right here."

Damneon finished with a devilish grin, "And something tells me, you don't really want it to go all right from here on out. What fun would that be?"

Back to top Go down
Kama-sempai
Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:55 pm

*Luke put away his cellphone. He tried to retort to Damneon's statement, but fell quiet. He knew Damneon was right to an extent, actually, most of what he said was correct. But Luke knew one thing about himself*
"I'd really like peace actually, Evelyn knows I'd rather play video games or watch anime than fight all the time. It's just not my thing, but I'll fight if I have too...."

*He still considered Damneon's words and fell quiet again*
Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Evelyn huffed. His words were beginning to anger her, and she did have a bad temper. And his attitude and sarcasm were really starting to get annoying. She saw Nasty Burger straight ahead and decided to change the conversation "Hey there's the place. There should be a phone booth near by."
Back to top Go down
Kama-sempai
Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 11:09 pm

*Luke noticed her temper start to rise and tried to do a comedic relief kinda thing to keep her from getting to mad*
"Alright, Time for some burgers. Ugh...I'm not going to feel pretty after this..."

*He pointed to the phone for Damneon*.
"Theres your thing. Should we wait inside for you?"
Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Evelyn smirked a bit, obviously getting the inside joke. It did help to take some of the anger off.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Damneon knew where he wasn't welcome. He tried bite his tongue though, saying, "Do what you please. Who am I to come in, and suddenly present two teenagers with these massive questions about reality? Certainly, I couldn't be concerned for anyone here. Or have a reason for being here in the first place." Damneon had a serious look on his face, a look that expressed in every way the word used to describe it.

The look faltered, and he added, "I promised you I would pay. Hold the check for me. I won't be long." He walked away from the two towards the phone booth. He was surprised the invention was still around, but was glad.

Using a quarter (and a string), Damneon paid for the call. He punched the buttons almost without thinking, leaning the phone under his chin as it dialed.

"Hello?" a sickly voice came out on the other end.

Damneon straightened up, the pain in his voice evident to whoever could hear him speak, though he tried very hard to sound happy, "Hey, Pyp. You feeling any better?"

There was a chain of coughing. "Do I sound any better?" Before Damneon could answer, the voice went on, "I don't want to talk about me, Damneon. How are you? What are you up to? When are you going to be back?"

"I don't know when I'll be back," Damneon said, sadly. "It's not easy, this task. Not for me. Now, if I were you…but that does us no good, does it? You saved my life, Pyp. More times than I can count. So, I'm still looking for him."

"Come home, Damneon. It's no use."

Damneon swallowed, something sticking in his throat. "Of course, there's a use. I'm going to save you, ok."

The voice sighed. "Ok, Damneon. If you say so. Be safe."

"I will." The line went dead. Damneon set the phone back in the cradle, holding his hand on the phone for a moment. He could call back as many times as he wanted. He wished that they could talk forever, that he hadn't left her. But…he couldn't watch her die either. Damneon let go of the phone and took a deep breath.

Back to top Go down
Kama-sempai
Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Wed May 01, 2013 11:38 pm

*He stared at Damneon as he walked away, after his harsh words.*
"Well, to be fair, we did kinda pressure him into answering us and stuff, maybe it isn't his fault entirely that he's being kinda rude. Plus he's a demon, they aren't exactly known for being nice are they...? C'mon we'll wait inside and order when he comes in, since he wants to pay."

*He motioned for Evelyn to follow him. He was very curious as to who Damneon was talking to, but at the same time as much as he wanted to eavesdrop he sort of resisted, only hearing a few words.*
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Sun May 05, 2013 9:16 am

Damneon slid his infinite quarter through again, dialing a new number. Another woman's voice came on, "Hello?"

"You better be looking after her," Damneon growled, a deep noise that was not human.

"Damneon, indeed," the woman answered. "You needn't worry. Like I told you, she's well looked after. No one's going to find her, and even if they did, they wouldn't dare come here. She's safe. Just find your doctor or cure or whatever it is you said you'd get her. Now leave my phone lines alone." The phone call ended.

Damneon sighed, and set down the phone again. There was nothing he could do but continue searching for someone who could help Pyp. He stepped away from the phone, knowing that if he stayed there any longer he'd end up calling Pyp again. He went on and walked into Nasty Burger, trying to get Pyp out of his mind.

Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Sat May 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Evelyn sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right...for once. We were kinda pestering him. But if he wasn't so darn mysterious, there wouldn't be a need for it right?" Evelyn asked Luke as she followed him inside.
Back to top Go down
Kama-sempai
Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Sun May 12, 2013 12:02 am

*He raised an eyebrow at her statement.*
" 'For once...' Kay. Anyways, yeah he's pretty mysterious, but so were you at one point....oh man was I this irritating? ....Awesome!"

*He gave another dumb grin and saw Damneon coming*
"Has everything been taken care of? Ready to eat?"

*He looked up at Damneon.*
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Sun May 12, 2013 12:07 am

Damneon's sighed through his nose, as he answered, "As best as they can be, yes." He seemed distant, before finally he shook his head. "I can't do this right now. Here." He set his card down on a counter, before walking out of the building, his appetite gone.

His mind was elsewhere, and he didn't want anyone to ask him why. It was best he left before someone tried. He didn't really care about that card, or who had it. It was merely a device to help him blend in with the world, but he could easily get another one.

Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Sun May 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Evelyn stuck her tongue out at Luke. "What are you talking about, was? You still are irritating sometimes."

After Damneon placed his card on the counter and left, Evelyn watched him for a bit. "He seems troubled. She sighed. "Now I feel kinda bad for getting mad at him." She looked at Luke. He always knew what to say.
Back to top Go down
Kama-sempai
Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Sun May 12, 2013 5:43 pm

*He watched Damneon leave and picked up his card.*
"Doesn't particularly feel right to use this now. Even if the owner is an inter-dimensional demon or whatever... And yeah, maybe we shouldn't have gotten so irritated, he seems like he has more of a reason to be annoyed than we do. Well now we know, what not to do if he ever turns up again.
Well, if you want we can go back to my place and order a pizza, I was watching a show before all this anyways, kinda anxious to see it. Maybe we can also brain-storm on how to help him if we see him again. I just get that vibe that we may be seeing him again, you know..?

*He put the card in his pocket for safe keeping, then looked at Evelyn for an answer.*
Back to top Go down
Madier1095
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Evelyn nodded in agreement. "Okay. Sounds good to me." She began to walk out the door of the resturant, but looked back at her friend and said with a smile, "Lemme guess...Soul Eater?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)   

Back to top Go down

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next