Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Be You (PG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
horsesrule3
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Be You (PG)   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:36 pm

ooc: quite dark....

Megan looked quickly between Percy the crazy kid and Suzan, who was starring in horror at the scene infont of her. Desiding that Suzan would be of little help she quickly made a plan of action. She took a breath and silently thanked her mother for making her take those stupid self defense classes. With one swift motion she swung her small fist at the crazy kids face, aiming for the nose.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Be You (PG)   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Jasper's free hand snapped out without looking away from Percy. He asked, "What don't you understand about psychopaths, Megan? He's warned you how many times and you still try that? I suppose you're worse than I thought."

Slowly, he turned to Megan, his hand still holding her fist, "This operation of yours is to include me in everything, or your friend here will be, well, I'm sure you can figure it out. Am I understood?"

ooc: I had to. It's Jasper. XD

Back to top Go down

Be You (PG)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Prints Forums :: The Forest-
Jump to: