Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Last Stand (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:46 pm

As the arrow she let fly nailed the bullseye, Nileve said,"Well...since we started this little bit of a rebellion, I think we should be doing a little bit more. This start is slow, and I feel that while we wait here, so many others are in need...and every moment we wait our chance slips away."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Rimmon nodded."I felt that to. I was wondering if a few of us should separate from the group and try to help others,before The Dark One finds them....... If they are left,chances are... Well their chances are slim......"

Rasra looked at Cain."We really should get moving."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Cain rolled his eyes, and started walking, thinking,"Have I not been saying that?" He asked as Kina caught up,"Which way are we headed?"

Nileve nodded, glancing back at her brother and sister. But her eyes fell on Arros, and her heart kindled with a burn passion, a great desire pushed her to stay with him. She shook it away, and fired another straight on shot,"You're right. But if we do it, then we need to leave soon. The extended wait is the hardest."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Rasra glanced at him,"How should I know?We should probably head towards the nearest town,duh."

Rimmon nodded,then whispered just for Nileve,knowing she could hear well. She muttered as she brought her bow up and let an arrow fly,"Im sure Arros will go with you wherever you go."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm

As Nileve nailed a third arrow, she said,"I'll make sure he won't. What ever this feeling is that I have about him, if it's love for sure, I'm not going to let him come."

Cain stopped, and shouted at Rasra,"What happened to raiding and taking control of a village? And my weapontry?!"

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 pm

"Thats what Im talking about,you idiot!! Head to the nearest town,you moron,to take capture!!!!"She snarled.

Rimmon looked at her,and whispered again,as she sighted and let fly another straight shot arrow,"I dont think he will stay,Nileve. I see the way he looks at you."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Cain replied, getting very hot,"You said you knew where it was!"

Nileve looked at the ground, and glanced over her shoulder. She shook her head, and fired a final shot, nailed again,"I will do what ever it takes to make sure he doesn't follow me. For his life, I will."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm

"Shut up already!!! Just go North. I know the general direction,not the actual whereabouts!"She growled. Mashierni snorted,and the black stallion looked accusingly at Cain.

Rimmon turned,looked at her out of the corner of her eye,then rised,without looking,fired perfectly and said."Nileve. If you found a love,then you need them. To help you. To love you. To be there for you."

((ooc:Yes,I know I keep changing the horse's names.XD))
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Cain rolled his eyes, and head north. Kina thought,"Kindred minds think alike."

Nileve shook her head,"No, I won't break him. I'm not going to let it happen again."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 pm

"Again? Explain,Nileve."Rimmon spoke gently,but firmly. Aware this may be a touchy subject.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm

A wild fire burned in her eyes, reading "It's none of your business." But Nileve just shook her head again,"No, no..."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 pm

"If a group is to grow strong,there need to be no secrets. Nileve,tell me."She said once more,gently but firmly yet again.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Nileve stood firm, though her eyes welled,"I can not willing tell it, to anyone outside my family. We may be of the same group, but ask for too much, and something I can not offer nor give."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 pm

"Cannot give,emotionally,or literally?"Rimmon asked,gently now.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Nileve turned away, her eyes dancing across the stars. Suddenly, her gaze lowered, and she winced, as if in great pain, tears faintly flowed,"I would uterly break if you tried to get me to tell you."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Rimmon dropped her bow,and in one fluid motion stepped over to Nileve and wrapped her arms around her in a hug."I am sorry,Nileve,if someone has wronged you. Or someone you loved. I know the saying 'It helps if you talk about it,'might not always be true. But it does help on some level,how ever low."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Nileve nodded, though tears still flowed lightly,"Nay, now have wrong me. Tis a broken man, and a beloved woman, both dearest to me." Her hand rose to her chest, and clutched a gem, fair and white.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm

"Can you tell me in a story then,so as not really tell. But to clue me in,on what is wrong. I know this is quite a tender subject,and I really want to help. But nay,I cannot,if you cannot tell." Rimmon said quietly,in almost a sing song calming voice.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 am

Nileve replied,"I am grateful for your concern, but this is part of my past that I can not share. She is dead, and he is inside dead as well. Okie could tell you the story, it pains him less."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 pm

"Was it perhaps......Your father and mother?Do not answer if you do not wish to....."She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Nileve sighed, her shakey voice singing a low ballad. "It was,"Okie said from behind.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Rimmon nodded."Then that is why you cry.....Tell me Okie,if you can,how did they.....die?"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Okie sighed, and as he looked at the stars, the story seemed to come alive among them as he spoke,"Our mother was a leader, a refained woman of the feild of war and of the heart of politics. She came from the line of Evesongs, a respected line, born leaders, skilled fighters. Our father was as well a warrior, and they traveled long together, doing much good to the land. Nileve takes after him greatly. Our parents lived in a village at the bottom of her family's villa's land. She often went there. Our mother was heading towards her home, when she saw a raid of theive coming. Running as fast as she could to get home to warn her family, her efforts pointless, and they burned the land. Her whole family was killed. Including her. Our father found her in her dieing moments, and held her in his arms for her finally breaths. Once she was gone, he tried to care for us, but it was pointless. The loss was too much. He put us in a 10,000 year sleep, and when we woke, he was driven to insanity. He could not care for us, so each of us were found into new homes, some good...some...not as well."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Rimmon nodded."Wow..... Your lives have been rough,yes I see. But I thank you for taking me,down that road. That road of pain,Im sure. Im very sorry for the trouble I have caused....."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Okie nodded,"But with honor do the remainders of the Evesong line bare that bare. Long will the Evesongs remember the tale, thanks to Darisa and Esserian, lovers till the end."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next