Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Rasani choose a white oak staff. Ivey wound up it and made a sort of dream catcher like form in the middle of the swirl at the top of the staff. It seemed to take on a new energy when Rasani picked it up. She grinned,and her hair fluttered in a unreal wind. She closed her eyes,and when she opened them,she smiled."This one."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Raven fingered her wallet,"You've got enough to pay for it?"

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:59 pm

"Now that is something I do have. Oddly enough. I was in a crew one time,and we went for a boss,I tried my best,and got my share of it. I think the boss was.......Xnra."She explained,and shook her satchel. It's contents banged and clanged against each other.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Raven thought, and replied,"You'de have to ask Darisa. He usually plans our missions, and I never catch the names. But that's good. I'll wait outside while you pay for that."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 am

Rasani nodded. She hurried to the NPC,who waited quietly. The pudgy man gave her back her change as she paid,and she hurried outside to Raven,staff in hand.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:42 am

Raven grinned, and headed for Darisa. He was in the form of a moose so he would stand out.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Rasani quickly followed her.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Darisa reared in his moose form, then shifted back. Raven raced up,"Still no sign of Phoenix?" Darisa shook his head,"Sorry, Tundra."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:21 pm

"Maybe I should go. Perhaps then she'll come back."Rasani offered,frowning.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Darisa grinned,"Oh, don't mind her. She's just in a bad mood. We have a big family, and she's one of the oldest, so she's always got a lot of pressure. She tends to be a grump at least once a week."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Rasani smiled half heartdly,"Okay."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Raven said,"Just let her put off some steam. We had an arguement like this before...though...Darisa this is the first time you two have disagreed on such a matter. I can stay here with Rasani, you should go talk to her." Darisa shrugged, and walked off to find his sister. Raven turned to her friend,"Shall we start training?"

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:16 am

Rasani nodded,and grinned."Sure. On the slimes?"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 am

Raven nodded,"You got it. Don't worry, if you are too low on health at any point while attacking one, I'll shot it."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Rasani nodded,and moved towards the first slime. It came at her,and shot slime out of its head/mouth/thing? It hit Rasani,and she felt it. Usually in this game,nothing could actually hurt you,but it did. She was confused. Rasani didnt know she wasnt a actual player,Zima had created all this info for her. Like name,age,gender,hair color,eye color,favorite color,school,hobbies,what she didnt like,so on and so froth. So she thought that she actually felt it. Like she was a part of the game.((Which she is,but shhhhh!)) She attacked it anyway,and killed it a whole lot easier than she would have before.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Raven nodded,"Good! If you ever feel low, just tell me. I stocked up on some potions a bit back." She strung her bow, and turned to a tree, where she could keep an eye on Rasani, and pacticed her shot.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:13 pm

A light shone down over her from nowhere,like a abduction light,but golden. And she grinned,"Level up." She killed them easier now,and asked,"What should I set my stats to? Dex and Strength?"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Raven said,"Well, what class are you? If you're a hunter, I would do strength, becayse their dex is already high. I would do dex if you're a tanker, you need more speed because you've already got the strength."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:34 pm

"Im Dragoon. I can either be low hits,and high health,or high hits and average health. I chose the latter."Rasani explained.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Raven shrugged,"You're choice. Which ever you think works better. But keep training. Low levels are the easiest."

occ: That is my actually strategy in MMORPGs

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:06 am

((ooc:I usually start at level 3 monsters,then go to level 5 monsters. And so on,I level alot faster. Just have to have some good food to keep up my health.XD))

Rasani nodded,and turned back to the slimes.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:53 pm

ooc: Yeah, everything goes fine with me till I reach the point where you either spend all you money on food, or get a team. Usually at that point I quit, cause I don't have a lot of money, and I don't ever do teams with people I don't know.

Raven nodded, and returned to her shooting practice.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am

((ooc:You wouldnt like FLYFF then.XD I need to get it downloaded on my laptop.......XD))

Rasani turned around when she was level 7. She wasnt getting much more than .75 experience from these monsters anymore,so she asked Raven."So Tundra,what monster next? Demians?"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:28 am

ooc: I tried to join Flyff, and Luna a while back, but it won't let me make a gPotatoe account!

Raven nodded,"Sure. But now, we can't keep in the back. You'll have to deal with other players trying to take the claim for a monster you go after."

ooc: I hate it when that happens....

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:57 pm

((ooc:Actually,dont do Flyff. Do Fly For Fame. Same thing,but not Fly For Fun. Fame has alot more EXP. And you dont need a Gpotatoe account do you?))

Rasani nodded."Yep...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next