Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Orb -- (PG13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

PostSubject: The Orb -- (PG13)   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:25 am

Long ago, in the land of Svelin, there used to be a time of peace and nourishment, when the land was under a serene ruler. But times changed. The king and his sons were murdered or never seen again. They never were able to prove who did it, but the new king, the former’s brother, regained the throne. People were sentenced to death without doing a crime. In a land that used to have no slaves, his workers now populated half of the country. People were dying under his commands. But, you, my friend, you can end this cruel wizard king’s tyranny. With the help of you and your friends, we will find the orb, his greatest weakness that was banished long ago, unite against him, and bring harmony back to the land. Or, you can do just the opposite, and bring the heroes to their demise. So be it your choice; good or evil, hero or villain.

~~

RULES:

1. No godmodding. You will get two warnings, and on the third, you will be banned. I will be very strict about this, so I apologize ahead of time.

2. Nothing dirty or inappropriate. Mildly suggestive, such as a wink, or “You know you love me” is alright. But nothing…non-child friendly.

3. Please, be considerate of others, and don’t post four pages. One or two at the most, and give a recap to whoever has missed out.

4. Be polite, respectful, and kind. It makes this easier. J

5. Don’t go off on little side missions or subplots. Nothing irritates me more.

6. Send profiles to me titled “The King” with a in it.

7. Follow all other Grassland RP rules.

8. Mild blood shed.

9. Have fun! <3

~~

Character Profiles:

Name:
History:
Personality:
Looks/Link:
Special Abilities/Powers:
Crush?(Optional):
Their Side?:

~~

Characters:

Bambi
Mrale
Malruse

~~

OOC Chat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ♥xXxPaper_HeartsxXx♥ on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Orb -- (PG13)   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!
Back to top Go down
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Orb -- (PG13)   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:56 am

Bambi was in a small field on the outskirts of Svelin. She thanked the lord that no one here though she had comitted the crime that killed her mother. She hugged her knees to her chest, lost in her own little world. Why was everything in her life so wrong? This underserved weight on her shoulders? The cruel king that gave her such a hard time and collected from the little that she had. She rested her chin against her knees, wondering.

Bambi gave a soft sigh and shrugged to herself, picking at the green grass beneath her.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Orb -- (PG13)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Axia stroked her horse, the golden brown stallion whining in happiness as the care. Her hands never missed a spot as she ran her hand and then a brush of the stallion's gorgeous coat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orb -- (PG13)   

Back to top Go down

The Orb -- (PG13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1