Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 am

Fubuki chuckled, and let herself rest again. But Hyou could not find peace.

Back to top Go down
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:11 pm

"Let's see..." Akiho muttered, taking out a book. "I've seen her somewhere in here..."
She searched through her bingo book she had found while intruding a home. Heh, life was fun when you can do whatever you want as a rogue. Akiho wanted to meet her again though, hopefully next time still as enemies, so they could fight. I mean, seriously, what's the point of being of ninja if you don't fight?
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Rage burned in Fubuki's mind, eager to fight. Blood pounded in her ears, though she looked calm.

Back to top Go down
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 am

Akiho flipped through another page. "Here."
She slammed her finger down on a small picture. "Fubuki, age 18." She blinked, reading the rest of the page. Her eyes tilted toward the side. A disgusting smirk crossed her face. "My next 'prey'."
She raced back toward the same spot.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Fubuki yawned as she stood. Easily sliding onto Hyou's back, the two raced off.

Back to top Go down
Caelestis
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Sasori sat down in the Akatsuki hideout, sighing while tending to his puppets. It was quiet, only for the faint sound of him moving the arm joint of the puppet he was currently tending to. It's quiet in here, he thought to himself. Well, not that it's a bad thing, I suppose. Sometimes it could get pretty rowdy in there with all the arguing. Hidan and Tobi were particularly the most loud. Deidara, too.
Back to top Go down
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 am

And as if on a amazing terrible cue, Deidara bounded into the room with a dangerous smirk on his face.

"Hello, Sasori, my man, hmmm!" the younger shouted, approaching the elder with a blob of gray probably-most-definitely-explosive clay in hand.
Back to top Go down
Caelestis
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Sasori sighed as Deidara's voice split the silence. He thought that it might be best if he ignored him, but Deidara would most likely continue talking anyway.

"What do you want, brat?" Sasori asked icily, straightening out his puppets arm joint.
Back to top Go down
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 am

"Terribly bored, hmmm," Deidara replied, no damage taken from Sasori icy tone.

He smashed the clay in his hand suddenly, producing a loud "sjkalag" sound.

"And don't think of kicking me out, my man," he added nonchalantly. "Unless you really have the guts to put me into the same room for any longer than Uchiha, yeah." Deidara huffed out the last part in a enraged voice, his lips curling into a demented frown.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 pm

((Can I drop out of this? I don't really know much about Naruto, I was just trying to help get the RP going.))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)   

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2