Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

ALTER EGOS (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
    AuthorMessage
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Amelia sat down in the range, panting.

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 am

Rimmon nodded,she didnt have a whistle but that had worked. She landed outside of where she had located it to have reached her. Then her wings retracted as she opened her eyes and her human form slipped into place. She quickly entered the building.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Amelia had collected herself quickly, and with her two daughter made her way into the crowd. She watched her husband and son walked down to the their shotting lane, and both get ready to fire.

Fox closed the door to the archery range, and looked at the girl. She rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Rimmon searched the crowd for the familiar blond white hair,but didnt see it. She scanned the crowd again.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Amelia felt someone looking over the crowd. She knew that feel, but it was not home in this world.

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Rimmon spied someone with the same face shape,and across the room/whatever,she sent a thought meant solely for the person,in old language.
    "Athiyk'v'drin'wu'suul??"Rimmon sent the thought to her.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Amelia felt the thought, and closed off her mind. She knew how, but her mind shield shield was not as strong as Nileve's.

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Rimmon nodded,that was her. She easily parted the crowd and raised an eyebrow."Not answering??"
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Amelia knew the face at once, but replied, "Not answering what? You know its rude to keep your phone at a sporting game like this. Of course I wouldn't be answering."

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 pm

"Phone??"Rimmon asked,confused."Nileve,drop the games."She studied the woman's face,she looked much different."How did you end up in this world? Where is Arros? Or Lily or Okie??"
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Amelia glanced at her daughters. They knew their parents little secret, but they rarely ever came with them there. Amelia said, "You read my book, didn't you? Hmhm....some fans will do anything..."

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:42 pm

"Fan?! Do thou dare callest me that?! Nileve Evesong,how darest thou?!"Rimmon slipped into elder tongue,not on purpose,but rage filled her. Her human form slipped for a moment.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Amelia laughed, people starting to turn and look at her. She said, "That's the best act anyone has ever put on for me, my friend. You're obviously a big fan."

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Malruse and Rasani slipped behind Rimmon,the nature spirit elf glancing at the woman. Rasani whispered the Rimmon,"Is that her???"

Rimmon grasped the hilt of the Rune,a snarl on her lips. The spirit of Rasra,her sister,begged to fuse with her. Rasre's soul had been stored away into the Rune when she died,it was a spell that was meant for both of them,but Rimmon was still alive. Rimmon closed her eyes,seeing a girl with blue magic swirling,and a girl with red magic swirling. Chaos and Ma'at as the egyptians would call it. But Rasra was not evil,like chaos,just.... Well,Rasra was just that. She was Rasra. The two were holding onto the hilt of the sword,looking into each others eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Amelia glanced at the woman with a smirk. She laughed, and glanced at her daughters. She stood up with both of them as they headed down to the locker rooms.

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Rimmon murmured something to the wind. A lullaby it seemed,perhaps only one that Rimmon would know,perhaps no. But she whispered it to the breeze.
    "V'dri nin,
    Mal'rak.
    Suust nin,
    Ussta d'anthe.
    V'dri nin,
    Xun naut jjiej nin,
    Ussta d'anthe,
    Ussta uss,
    Ussta er'griff.
    Jjiej nin,
    Ussta lerg,
    Tlu ehofo naut dos ul'nusst.
    V'dri nin,
    Ussta duwoig,
    Tlu k'jakr."

((ooc:
    Sleep now, Forever. Hush now, My dear. Sleep now, Do not fret now, My dear, My one, My only. Hush now, My baby, Be still,Dont you Cry. Sleep now, My darling. Be still.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Amelia knew how to resist these things, but she knew most of everyone else in the range wouldn't. She swept her arms over her daughters' ears, and dragged them down to the locker room. She closed the door as Luke and John came in. Luke said, "That sounds like-" Amelia nodded as she looked at her son. He was uneffected.

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Malruse sighed as every dropped into sleep,"Wrong one Rimmon,or did Rasra sing that??'

"We both did."
    Rimmon murmured.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Amelia said, "We have to get out of here." Luke replied, "How?" Amelia sighed, "I'll figure that out as we go." Luke smirked, "You're already falling into your second self."

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Rimmon shrugged,"Might as well go after her."She murmured,Malruse and Rasani flanked her as she headed towards where they had disappeared. They entered and glanced around,"Is that Arros I see,as well??"Rimmon murmured.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Amelia said over her shoulder, "Claire, get your brother and sister out of here now." Claire grabbed her siblings, and made their way out the back exit. Luke set a hand on his wife, and whispered in her ear, "The doors are locked."

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:33 pm

"Nileve,Arros,stop hiding so Rimmon will let us leave!"Malruse called out.
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Luke said, "If she wanted to see Arros or Nileve, she would have gone to Amori. Or a library."

Back to top Go down
    Dahlia
    Guardian
    Guardian

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Rimmon looked at them both,"You both know who I am. And Nileve,no more calling me a,'fan.' You know very well I am queen of Roran."
    Back to top Go down
    echosound
    Web Master

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Luke said, "You obviously don't know who we are then."

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

ALTER EGOS (PG-13)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next