Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Elements (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Elements (PG-13)   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Drew almost laughed. But he didn't. That would have been a bad idea. That was so much more straight forward than he expected.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Elements (PG-13)   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:19 pm

((ooc: Kristers, there is kind of a wall of earth around them, atleast a bit because Arbor didnt want anyone getting hurt. Except for Meca..>.>))

Meca ignored the girl, taking a step slightly back, readying himself to jump to the nearest tree and take off from there, but Arbor sensed it, and moved to counteract.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Elements (PG-13)   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Grey turned back to watch Drew. She didn't want to be left behind. She didn't plan on being left behind.

Back to top Go down
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Elements (PG-13)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 am

(OOC: ohhhhh. that would make a LOT of sense. xD)

A'mari paused, alternating between wringing her hands and rubbing her temples, all the while, a small prayer was on her lips, repeating itself, over and over.

Naida looked away, holding on tightly to Cayden's arm and whimpering, "This isn't good . . . this is bad, this is really bad." She buried her face into his shirt, and he patted her back in a sibling-like manner.

"It'll be fine, Naida, don't worry too much," he attempted to console her, but too no avail, for the young girl was shaking violently, scared out of her mind for both of them.

Skyelark stood silently, not letting worry lines crease her pale forehead, instead, watching the moon, seeming to have the same prayer A'mari was mouthing on her lips, as well.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Elements (PG-13)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Drew kept his expression flat. All joking was gone. This was not good. A fight, no, a fight with magic would draw attention. He wasn't sure if magic was common here or not. Obviously winged people were. But if the Guardians had special gifts to do with the elements, would that make them stand out? Drew hoped it wouldn't make a scene, but he didn't think this hope would last.

Back to top Go down
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Elements (PG-13)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Naida buried her face in her hands, sliding down the trunk of a tree, sniffling, with tears running down her cheeks. Cayden pinched the bridge of his nose, hard, trying to focus on the pain instead of the nervousness and fear he held.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The Elements (PG-13)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Drew waited. He hoped this would end soon. Either by the two or by intervention by the other Guardians.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elements (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

The Elements (PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19