Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:25 pm

"Both of you,stop the bickering. It is a good idea to trap great numbers of them at a time. But maybe you two should find a compromise so you can shut up."Malruse told them both with a sharp look. A dark wind circled him,giving his words some meaning and promise."Lava always works. You'll have to work together for that though. Think you can handle it? It might be to hard." He said,egging them on to take the challenge.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Pyrok said, "I don't plan on doing an partner bit for this. Let her flood her own camp, but I work with Blade, and Blade alone." He had no intention of letting Mizuko use Blade's powers for her own gain.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 pm

"I see....One not up for the challenge."Malruse nodded,dismissing this. So.... This is how it would be. If they wouldnt agree,he would just kill the humans himself.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Pyrok jumped up from his seat, getting hot. He repeated his earlier question, "Who's dragon can break the barriers: yours or mine? I have the right to say who I will and won't work with."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Shade stepped into the room,he didnt particularly like Pyrok,probably because he didnt like dragons,or fire. And the boy reeked of both. He stepped towards Malruse,who nodded to him,and the Unicorn answered."And who called this meeting,may I remind you? Sit down,boy."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Pyrok didn't budge from where he was, or take his eyes off Malruse. Blade, on the other hand, did move. The dragon slide down Pyrok's hand, starting to grow. He hissed at the unicorn, enjoying the thought of an early lunch. The dragon's wings started to glow, switching from element to element as he came closer.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Malruse growled,his eyes turning black as he looked at the dragon,his voice was lethal and dark,murderous yet quiet,which made it all that more chilling."I will kill you if you touch him. Now, either leave or behave." The shadows around him moved,and he blinked in and out of sight,fire leapt from his limbs,though ice covered him like a second skin,and a breeze moved around him with a quiet fright,blowing his frigid hair around slightly,the silver now icy and shining in whatever light it caught. Throwing off the lights like he was made completely of diamonds,though he wasnt,that was just the ice's many shades.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Pyrok didn't plan to walk out, but he didn't plan to work with Mizuko either. He looked at Blade, debating whether or not he was willing to take the opinion that would follow if he said yes or no to Malruse's command. He knew if he said yes, he would appear like a servant under Malruse, which was not at all true. If he said no, he would most likely be stripped of his title as the Fire Leader, and exiled with an assassin on his head. So, he went for half way. He said, "Blade, quit your advance." The dragon stopped, but Pyrok did not plan on sitting down.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Shade stared the dragon down,not flinching,his golden eyes flashing with no fear,but anger at the stupidity of the dragon. Yes,he had confidence in himself and Master Malruse.

Malruse looked at the dragon,"Go back to your small form,Blade." His voice was a hiss,and his eyes still dark. He was quite protective of Shade,and if anyone threatened him,he was there,protecting the Unicorn,as was Shade for Malruse.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Blade remained the size he was at, which was about the same as a kimono dragon. The dragon was much, much older than Shade, whether the unicorn wanted to debate the fact or not, he was. His tail lashed back and forth, like a small mace. While Pyrok followed the whims of society, Blade listened to none but his rider's command.

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Pyrok didn't listen to Mizuko. She was only repeating the point he was not listening to. And her commentary only made him less likely to listen.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Luna sat quietly, obviously amused. She sat sideways in her seat, crossing her legs over the edge with her hair falling off the side. After she was comfortable she closed her eyes, listening to everyone in the room. She had no plans on butting in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Luna opened her eyes and spoke " For once, I agree with Mizuko. As awesome as it is to listen to you two go back and forth I would like to end this. I have some practicing I would like to do.. People I'd like to see." She winked at Malruse.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Luna sat back up, bored with her sitting postion " I hope you're saying they're bickering, not me. I've just been sitting here quietly like a good girl." She smiled all innocently. "Plus, if its really bothersome, we can always just leave. Im sure theres not much more to this meeting."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

ooc: Im tempted to just call Jessica and tell her to get on here. Should I? :>

Luna took one look at the title of Mizuko's book and giggled. She took a mental note to sometime check that book out.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 pm

((OOC: I <3 that show.XD))

Malruse's dark eyes turned to the two girl's,and rolled his eyes at Luna's comment. "Now girls,calm your own selves. So,this pulls this meeting to a close. Call if you need something." The comment left lurching in the air was,'Otherwise,you know where the door is.' Malruse had to hire someone,and he had some spying to do.

Rasra had left when the dragon had grown big,as she had become bored.

Lumina rolled her eyes,"Touche..." She murmured,rolling her golden eyes. She looked up at Learing,a small smirk on her face as his silver eyes found hers,and an emotionless small smile found its way to his lips.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Luna jumped out of her seat, happy it was all over. "Same goes for you, cutie. Call if you need -anything-." Luna started walking out the door and paused. "Oh, by the way, I'm gonna be in your yard just to piss you off." She winked and closed the mansion door behind her.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Pyrok had ignored half of the comments said to him from the two woman. He headed for the door, touching Blade's back as he went. The dragon darted ahead, and grew to full size once outside the building. Pyrok leapt onto the creature's back, and they flew off.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Malruse had already gone up the stairs, Shade following behind him. He had no need for someone to be, as the young folk humans would say, (Though of course, he wasn't sure, and it might be outdated,which of course it was.)'someone barking up his tree.' This was a war about the begin, and his head needed to remain clear.

Lumina looked at Luna, and with a small smirk, she murmured, "I wouldn't do that..." And Learing finished her statement, "If you are really not a sl*t." Lumina giggled, and clapped her hands slightly, like a very happy child who's dog just did the right trick, then, taking her Puppet by the hand, she leapt straight up, as did he.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Luna ignored the others comments as the wind carried them to her. She laid down in the grass, relaxing herself. The wind blew softly, shaking the leaves on trees just enough so that you can hear them scratching on one another. Luna sighed thinking to herself 'Am I really a sl*t?'.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Helix said, "Are we leaving, or not?"

Pyrok let Blade land on a cliff ledge to plan his next attack. He never used assassins. He thought that it was a waste of money when you had the power to do it yourself. Blade said, "You could have handled that better." Pyrok said, "There is no way I'm working with that b*tch, Mizuko! No matter what Malruse or any of them say." Blade chuckled, wrapping his tail around the mountain top.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Rasra wanted to have a bit of fun with the sailors, so when she landed on a desolate spot on the ship, she became ghostly pale, almost translucent, her dress was in tatters, and her bridal veil had seen much better days. Of course, when she appeared in front of the men, they were scared witless. As one began to bow, another did, not wanting the wrath from the woeful, 'corpse bride.' She was laughing on the inside, but her face remained mournful. The captain came up to her first, shivering. She could smell the fear rolling off of him in waves. As he stood in front of her, she turned into her normal form, thrusting a knife deep, deep into his gut. She cut upwards, and as his blood spurted onto her clothes, and the men screamed, she thrust the dagger deep into his heart with a twist, pulling it out, still impaled on her dagger. She would give this to Mizuko to prove the job was done. Then she finished off the rest of them in a whirlwind, before wings sprouted on her back, and she called upon Fire to burn the ship as it sank into the waves, and the bodies and blood turned the sea water red, then as it diffused, the water was a pink, spreading out in all directions as she flew from the scene, no trace of her left anywhere.

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Helix nodded, and Sky leaned forward, ready to open her wings to carry her rider again.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Rasra stopped by a small shop, and quickly stole a silver platter with a lid. She placed the heart on it, warming it with fire, and watched it still struggling to beat. It was almost cute, but pitiful. She knocked on Mizuko's door as she landed, and the black wings retracted.

Rasani nodded,"Sounds good.'
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Pyrok leaned back, thinking about what village would erase itself after it had burned. He didn't like leaving anything behind, just the black ground, all else washed away, or destroyed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next