Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Luna caught up to his side, pushing her own silver hair behind her ears "If I dont flatter myself who will?" Luna just smiled to herself, thinking about all the little human men shes messed with. She forces herself to think about now. "Im here because I wanted to tell you I hired Rasra. You must know who she is. Figured you'd be happy to hear." She keeps her smile, hoping for approval.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Lumina giggled,and slipped down from the roof,and landed right outside of the door to the mansion,Learing soon beside her. She slipped inside,her green hair slipping from behind her ears. Her golden eyes shone,taking everything in."Girl,truly,who did you make her kill? Anyone of any importance??" Learing just stood beside her,his eyes blank.

Malruse looked at her,ignoring Lumina. He didnt notice when Rasra began to speak,until he saw her sitting in the window seal. She didnt have a home,per say.

Rasra spoke like a cat,"Darling...."She purred to the girl,"I killed the town's War General. It should put them in turmoil for a little bit."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Sky smiled, and glided to Helix's side. She wrapped her ice tail around the girl, and she shivered slightly as she sat up. Sky shrunk to a hawk's size.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Luna glared at Lumina, hatred for all other woman boiling inside her. Luna lost her smile and spoke through her teeth "Not yet. But she will be at out disposal when needed." Luna glanced at Rasra and smiled "Wont you, Dear?"
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Helix sat up, and rubbed her head. She bit her lip when she saw her new surroundings, and looked to Sky for help. The phoenix laughed at this. Helix responded with a growl.

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Helix shook her head, and said, "Lack of ice. Too hot. Too much pressure." Between each sentence she groaned.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Rasani nodded,"I think we do. Amir,are you ready??" The wolf nodded,waiting for any commands.

Rasra looked at Luna,"I am at no one's disposal. None but my own. And besides,Im only here for the payment. Which we agreed upon."The girl grinned,and turned to Mizoki,"Name the person and your price."

Malruse smirked slightly,she had a certain spunk. He needed that with all the Darks,or else the humans would survive,on this planet they didnt deserve.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Helix stood up, the cold from Sky's tail warming her swiftly, in the way of her element, not literally. She guessed she had been volunteered, but didn't object to it.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Luna glared at Mizuko but said nothing. Her own hatred couldnt get in the way of plans. Besides, depending on who Mizuko was wanting to assassinate, it could help them all. Luna looked up at Malruse, looking into his dark eyes, dispite the fact he wasnt looking at her. "What do you need me to do? Im terribly bored... Unless you wanted to entertain me?" She smirked, she loved every moment she had to tease Malruse. She had to admit, he was handsome.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Pyrok was late to this meeting. Though he had reason to be. Pyrok wasn't an assassin, but he did do his own bit of open murder. He was now flying back from burning a village in the mountain range. He looked at Blade as they approached the door. The dragon was coiled around his neck, the size of a large lizard.

Helix nodded her head in thanks. She looked at Sky. The bird did not look happy.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Malruse rolled his eyes,"Dont try your so called,'charm,' on me,Luna. It wont work. If you truly want something to do,you can scrub the house top to bottom with a tooth brush."

A small smirk formed on Rasra's lips. This was all to fun,and she glanced at Mizoki,and nodded,"Let me see the money,to know you can pay what you promised." This was all what she called her,'procedure.' Though she was listening to the others with a slight bit of interest.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Pyrok opened the door to the headquarters. He walked in, his face flat, still looking like a kid around 12, at most. He liked doing that. It made it all the more funny when people saw him before they died, wondering how a child could do that. He mentally grinned at that, and heard Blade shifting on his shoulders. The dragon tried to keep Pyrok from forming an ego, and normally it did work.

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Pyrok walked into the room with the other leaders. He wasn't going to start with "I'm sorry I'm late." Instead, he pulled out a burnt photo of the village he had destroyed, and let the wind take it where it will. He took a seat facing the others.

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Pyrok said, "I know." Blade slide off his shoulder, and blew the photo right into Mizuko's face. He leaned back, and said, "Occupied."

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Pyrok said, "The remains are currently drowning in the snow melt, and any surrounding towns maybe effected too. If you'd like, you can go finish the rest, or I will after this is over." To say the least, Mizuko was not Pyrok's favorite person. It may have reflected on their elements.

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Pyrok leaned back, and replied, "More fun for me then."

Helix was able to stand up with ease in no time. She smiled, and rubbed Sky's neck. The bird was still not at ease.

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Blade twisted around Pyrok's neck, and slid down his arm. He leaned forward, curling his tail around his rider's wrist. He didn't more from this position.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Luna ignored all the comments around her. She kept the grin she had while speaking to Malruse. " I know you're only playing hard to get." Luna ran one finger down his chest. "Plus, I'm really talented. You wouldn't regret a thing."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Pyrok held back a snort of disgust. He wished he could say the girl was sharper on the field than in here, but at the moment, he was questioning her ability to think.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Luna looked at the face from which the words "sl*t" left. She would of cursed and defended herself but just simply smiled. "I'm only simply telling Malruse the truth. And to be honest, Im only flirting with Malruse, so i don't see how that makes me a sl*t." Luna shrugged "Maybe you're just a wee bit jealous of me."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Pyrok rolled his eyes. He said, "And maybe if you were brighter, you would be so suicidal. That little cause of yours is getting no where, and it's wasting precious time." Blade squeezed lightly on Pyrok's arm, as if to try and get the boy to shut up. He did the same before to his last rider. They both had big mouths.

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Pyrok thought something in disgust. He agreed with Mizuko on something. He debated whether is was worth that mental torture or not.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Luna sighed, knowing Pyrok was right. Luna hardly wanted to leave Malruse's side but she knew there was other business to attend to. "Then what do you suggest I should be doing at the moment? I've got nothing but Malruse telling me to clean toilets. I think someone with the water element should be doing that stupid sh*t not someone with the air element."
Luna turned to Mizuko next "Yes, and youhave yet to see the full extent of my 'humor'." Luna only smiled at Mizuko, her voice innocent but a threat hidden in her words.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Pyrok was about to say, "Wow, you really are stupid, " when he corrected himself, "Figure something out, Luna, or are you too dependent on Malruse for your tasks?" Blade chuckled in the deep of his stomach at that.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Luna only shrugged at Pyrok "I like the idea of Malruse in charge of me. Lets me think of him dominating me." Luna winked, dirty thoughts entering her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next