Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Angel quickly turned herself around at the feeling of teeth on her tail. Realizing it was playful she lightly pawed at his nose. "When's the last time we've ever just had fun? We've known each other for many moons.. its been a long time." Angel licked in between Malruse's ears. It was obvious Angel cared for Malruse but it wasnt always certain if it was because of th factt they've known each other for so long or if it was because she acualy had feelings. Some people even thought it was just loyaltyw hich made no sense to her being as none of the other Bone Clan cats ouch him as much as she.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Malruse sighed, a small smirk sculpted on his face,"Well, my dear, I can't just have fun, I do have a status as leader to uphold, I can't be a kit. Though, it depends on the fun. If we're talking about blood shed, killing, and outright chaos of the Clans, then you know, we have some time to spare."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Angel sighed deeply and stepped away from Malruse " You're no fun anymore. I wish just for once you wouldnt worry about the clans and just focus on you, but you wont ever change, will you?" Angel shook her head lightly and turned her back to him, continuing to walk back to camp. Angel loved a good slashing here and there but every once in a while she liked to have fun with her life and Malruse didn't feel the same. It was discouraging to her.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Silverpath stopped, her ears pricking. The fur on the back of her neck rose as she crouched. The smell on the roof of her mouth told her it was a sparrow. Silverpath waited until the rushing stopped before pouncing over a tree root. She drove her teeth into the neck of the bird, then carried it back over towards Tabbypelt. She purred, "First catch of the day."

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 pm

"No, because I am a leader, and there is only one way I got to be that way. By focusing on what is best for the Clan, and what is best for me. Obviously, because we are the largest Clan, and soon, we shall rule the forest, and yet I have done that with the whole Clan behind me, their support rests on my shoulders, and I won't let these blood thirsty cats down. I am the leader, and don't you EVER forget it. I know I may be no fun anymore, but MY fun is killing the cats that have threatened us back when we threatened them. They have fought back, and shall not be forgiven, and I will fight to my dying breath, and will only die when I've spit in the face of all that oppose the great Bone Clan." His attitude was dark, and if anyone were to cross his path now, and she had tried his patience and was still alive, which was a large accomplishment, since usually, if any annoyed him even once, he would slit their throat, then hang them to bleed out, then use their pelts for a nice nest in his den.

Tabbypelt stood stark still for a moment, scenting a very nutty, musky smell that could only mean- She leapt. Quick and fast, onto a clump of bracken, and sunk her claws into the fluffy critter that hid there. A squirrel of course. She picked it up in her mouth, and turned to Silverpath, and dropped it at her feet with a purr."Second."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

There was a rumbling in Silverpath's throat. She mewed, "Looks like the elders are fed today."

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Angel only lowered her head now, knowing better then to keep speaking. She didn't want Malruse feeling as if she perfered the clan cats over Bone Clan.. She'd prove herself when the war came.. Nohing would stop her from spilling all of the clan's blood. "Sorry.." She spoke quietly as she began walking back to the camp.

Rockpelt had just come back from border patrol when he saw his mate standing over a dead kit. Was it his? Where was Spottedkit and Shadowkit? Running closer he realized none of them has an orange pelt and a wave of realief flew over him. "What happened, Love?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Tabbypelt purred,"Yes indeed."

Malruse nodded, and turned to go the opposite way. He still wasn't ready to go back to camp. Not just yet. He took off at a loping run, smooth and easy to go over the terrain. As he neared the large rocks where the Clans met, he got an idea, and sped back to camp. They could pose as Clan cats for a bit, join them and all. But they would have to mask their scent until they got accepted. Some crow food should take care of that though. They could pose as Kittypets until the Clan cats accepted them. It would be to easy.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Silverpath set her kill down and lightly covered it with dirt. She remembered the location before scenting again for more prey.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Angel got back to he Bone Clan camp and just as she was walking in a cat in he clan approched her. " Oh, I be you loved spending all the time wih Malruse. You're nothing o him, kit. Do you think he cares if you die? He only cares about power and hats how it should be. Dont ge-" before he shecat could finish what she was even saying Angel growled and leapt on he cat. Sticking her claws out, she ran her claws acros her face, scarting one of her eyes. he cat yowled in pain as her eye was blinded by blood. The shecat didnt back down though.. it would be sad if she did. Bone Clan wasn't known for cats who just give up in a fight. The shecat couldnt see well though and when she tried to strike, her moved were easy to avoid. One claw had reached Angel's ear, cutting right though the tip. Angel growled, jumping on the half blind shecat's back, ready to slit her throat.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm

A yowl rang out in the air around Bone Clan camp. "Angel! Come talk to me at once, but kill the she-cat first, might as well. She is useless to us. No.. Wait one moment." His mind thought about if they could use her to get closer to the Clan cats, so the cat could prove her worth, and maybe live to feel another sun. Of course, Malruse would tell the she-cat that she would live, but once she had lived her purpose, she would be dead to him. Literally.

((ooc: Wanna create the she-cat Buddy? Or kill her?))
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Silverpath stood never to the river. She crouched down, waiting for a fish to come close enough. She didn't like using her powers to hunt. She preferred using them only in battle.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 pm

OOC: I'll create her... just give me a min.

Angel hissed, not wanting to listen, but she did anyways. She ripped her claws out of the shecat's pelt and leaped off. The shaeca attempted to nip at Angel but missed entirely. Angel only laughed with amusemnt, the stinging in her ear going away. "Yes, Malruse?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:52 pm

"My pet... You know we need our Warriors, right? Though this time, I will let it slide, only because I have something important for the Clan to hear. We will use the she-cat that you injured as bait for the Clans, she can get close to them, let them trust her, and tell her their secrets. And some of us will pose as Kittypets, runaway Kittypets, who want to join the Clans, learning the ins and outs of each Clan. Their weakness, their size, their strengths. Now, what say you to this?" Malruse was smirking by the end, already imagining the bewildered looks on the Clan cat's faces.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Silverpath's paw dove into the water and shot back out, a fish hooked on her claws. She tossed it up in the air, only to nip into it to let it stop squirming.

Prophesy watched the fight. It made the fur stand up on her neck from excitement. As much as Prophesy loved to fight, she preferred to lure her prey in. She wait until their trust was complete until she slit their necks and let the corpse fall limp. Her tail flicked back and forth in entertainment, thinking these thoughts.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Angel thought about this for a long while. " Wont it seem curious that a bunch of cats just joined the clans out of the blue?" She understood how Scar could help but she knew the Clan cats were smarter then that.. "And how would we talk? We'd be staying with the clans." She wondered if Malruse thought this all the way through.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Silverpath glanced back to see if Tabbypelt was still there. Her paw darted in and out of the water again as her gaze returned to the water. Two fish and a sparrow would just fit, so Silverpath went back to collect her earlier prey.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Malruse sighed,"Not ALL of us, just a few of our most trusted. And of course, they could be a band of Kittypets running off because they were tired of it, so they ran away TOGETHER. But they each wanted to go separate ways, And split into separate Clans. And there is always cats out hunting, or patrolling, they can sneak away then."

Tabbypath crouched beside the water side, and soon had caught a fish, digging her claws into its silver, scaley belly.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Angel grinned "So of course Scar, Prophesy, and I will be going.. anybody else? And which clans are we going to?" Angel liked to have things planned if they could be. This admitted this was a very good idea on Malruse's part. The clans would never see this coming. Eventually they would all smell like clan cats too.
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Silverpath glanced back at her fellow warrior before the river was lost from sight. She raced back through the woods, hurrying to find the sparrow she had left behind.

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm

A sleek, beautiful black cat stepped out, her blue eyes sparkling like sapphires in the light. She seemed like she would be of a much older time, an old fashioned feline."My lord, if you wish it, I could go." The she-cat said, dipping her head to her leader in respect. The she-cat was Valkyrie, as of right now, the temperate Deputy of Bone Clan.

Malruse cocked his head for a moment."We shall see, Valkyrie."

Tabbypelt had left the squirrel beside the sparrow, and when she caught two fish, she raced after her friend to retrieve the other fresh-kills.

((ooc: If someone else wants to make the Deputy for Bone Clan, and one of the existing cats of Bone Clan be Deputy, let me know, and he or she will take Valkyrie's place.))
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Angel bowed to Valkyrie. "All due resepect.. but we will need somone with high authroity to stay with the rest of the cats. Unless theres someone we know we can trust o stay with them all.. Valkyrie would be a mjor help inside the clans."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Silverpath dropped the freshkill on the pile. She sat down, licked her paws.

Prophesy heard her name. She padded, no, slinked over the other cats. In a soft voiced that would easily lure a naive kit into her claws she asked, "I have not heard what it is I've been asked to do, but deception is something I will happily agree to. "

Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Malruse nodded,"Valid points, and we shall see on what we do or do not do. Everything is in careful balance at the moment." Malruse turned to Prophesey,"Ah, yes my pet, we are discussing sending a few trusted cats into the Clans to spy, and yes, deceive them all."
Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Prophesy grinned. If she weren't a real cal, it would have continued to curl on and on. But she was, and the cat's dark pleasured face only grew as wide as it naturally could. She purred, "I need nothing else than those words, wise leader. Tell me which Clan I am to persuade and you will think me a Marionette with a Clan of Puppets."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13   

Back to top Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next