Wolf Prints Forums
Welcome to Wolf Prints Forums! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to me to activate it. If you haven't been invited, but are really interested in joining, contact me at starcrossgamers@gmail.com and we can talk about your activation.

Best wishes from your admin, echosound

Wolf Prints Forums. Join the Pack!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Turkey Luck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Turkey Luck   Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 pm

It's November! And this month's rank contest will be for, of course, Thanksgiving. Now, do to the fact that I was running the last month's contest for only members, and had a serpart one for the mods, that confused a couple members, so this month, the contest will be for ALL MEMBERS! This time post "Gooble, Gooble" on someone's profile. Who ever gets the most will be "Turkey Man" and give the most, and you'll be "Goobler". You'll have that rank for the next week. Contest ends on the last day of the month, no running over this time! Get to work!

Back to top Go down
echosound
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Turkey Luck   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 pm

It's the last day of the month! Start how many Goobles you got and gave! Ranks will be given out tommorow! Hope you win!

I got - 4
I gave - 14

Back to top Go down

Turkey Luck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1